Sunday, August 3, 2014

That's right bitches, I got me a new chair and fishy bag!

I can take this chair anywhere! Right here you will see me on a cliff enjoying the views of Elysion!

I can also take it with me when I go shopping!
Also notice beer in hand (I actually think beer is gross but it adds to the scenes)

Feeling right at home at the raceway,
 having my own seat I have the front row!
Though it seems pretty empty right now O.o

Off to Pinwheels I go!  Info
I started looking at the destination guide
 and spotted bright colors so of course I had to check it out.

Another one caught my attention...
Land of the Giants

The paparazzi seemed overly eager to see me O.o

So I sit in the door for few minutes
 trying to decide if I should go in.

Uh yep I went in. After the leprechaun abandoned
 me in the carriage ride I got off of it and went out on my own.
Yeah not such a good idea, I seen this and ran like hell!

*wipes her brow*
 I quick open the destination guide and end up at Artisits Garden
Very big and open, very pretty.

So I tried flying with the chair,
I guess I can say it wasn't the best landing ever...
Please be reminded never to drink and drive.


Oh! I almost forgot!

{what next} Anywhere Deckchair - VIP Group Gift (join fee)
{what next} Large Beer  (comes with the chair among other neato stuff)
~Blacklace~ Sally: Jean Set
:::LP::: Goldfish_Messenger Bag - KoiKoi- Group Gift (join fee)
*Milk*/SOONSIKI  Hair~Winx
Pure Poison - Kate Sandals - for SLINK Flat





The End.






No comments:

Post a Comment