Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Me being me!

Yep, the fish bag again! xD This thing suits me all too well.
I went to a friends DJ set in this and of course with my chair!
He get's into my box, "You are one of a kind booboo"
That I am and there is always one of them in the family!

Come closer and gazzeeee into my beautiful new eyes!
They are a new release from The Skinnery,
 I was so excited when I seen them come through flickr

So, I hadn't planned on doing a blog today at all
but then my friend Luci sends me this freakin adorable pygmy goat!
I squealed of course xD

To top it off, I log for a little bit to try to sleep which I failed
 miserably at and a few hours later I log in and find this in my
IM box from Luci again! This woman spoils me xD
I myself am trying my hardest to stay away from
gachas but with what the creators have been creating it
is getting harder and harder every day!

'Blub'




[theSkinnery] Quiana
[theSkinery] Maple eye - Wiskey


*Milk* now SOONSIKI Hair~Winx (featured at Hair Fair 2014)


*MishMish* Shiba Tank White (Past FLF)


.:TANC:. Jean Shorts-MP


:::LP::: Goldfish_Messenger Bag L - KoiKoi (Group Gift)

^^Swallow^^ Watch Pink Silver -TDRF



[tea.s] Mint Cone Necklace - Silver (Past FLF)


/// offbeat /// ICE Factory Rabbit - 06-Chapter Four



+H-Dr+ Itty-Bitty Pygmy Goat - Kissyface - The Seasons Story



Pure Poison - Kate Sandals - for SLINK


- DAMNED - Flirty Eyelashes


Blaise - Hello Kitty Nails HUD- MP

Location: [       Elysion Adult Lounge    ]  






No comments:

Post a Comment