Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Kawaii = Innocence?

Not a likely story for the ones that know me or many others around me :)
 WL used with this photo is coastal afternoon I believe.
 I put a clear WL at the bottom :)
 Also, I would like to have Ivy's babies, please and thank you, that is all!



.Atomic. Skin {Innocence}

.Atomic. {Vintage Kitten} Set 2 Kawaii Project


Sweet Thing. Starcrossed Bag (Petal)
Sweet Thing. Sleepychi Charmed Necklace (Donuts) The Arcade

+Spellbound+ Nightshade II // Chapter I : Earth

[PL] CandyBow - Grape RARE

[Buzz] Aura Eyes - Sapphire [R] Kawaii Project

*MC* "Falsies" Eyelash - Upper+Lower


Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara V2.1

Screen shots of the necklace and bag since SL is being a heffer and not letting me save snapshots. D:

Also, I am going to point out the little black dot in the last screen shot. It's called an ankle lock. USE ONE. I see these awesome photos out there and then I look down and the ankles are all distorted and I want to punch my computer! The one I use is called :unBra: Ankle Lock (Boot Fixer) HUD, there may even be a free one on mp, I dunno but seriously, save my computer! lol





No comments:

Post a Comment