Sunday, May 4, 2014

A day on Laluna Island

Ok, so I could not pick between the two shots so they both ended up on the top xD

posing of course with Glitterburps awesome poses :D


I am showing off my cute ring from Cute Poison :D

Pink Fusion Hunt Item, I seen this on the site and simply could not pass it by! The texturing is amazing!


Candy Doll FLF Item! for 3/2/2014

Plastik nails are probably a favorite of mine and will be featured often :P


Hope you didn't miss out on Reign's Saturday Sale bargain! These were too cute to only buy one of course! She is also having an awesome sidewalk sale right now so don't miss out!


On my way out I found this board that let's you rez a bike to ride, I must say it was definitely a highlight of my travels :D







*Epic* Mesh Tie-Dye Top {Yellow}

*BOOM* Estate Shorts (Hot Pink)

REIGN.- PHOEBE FLIP FLOPS- BLACK


.Pekka. Metallic under eyeliner Ver 2 - Fucsia
.Pekka. Missy Chest piercings [Silver]

:HV: Alice (mod) [Pink Fusion]

Cute Poison - Diamond Star Ring - Pink

_CD_ BFF Bracelet Pink- Fifty Lidens Friday

Letis Tattoo :: Kitten :: 75% ::

*katat0nik* (light) #2 Poisoned Sugar Rush Tattoo Sleeve 3

:FY: Cutie Bow Piercing (drizzled)

[monso] My Hair - Nana/ Black Brown-Fameshed 

*MC* Melvin Glasses - Black
*MC* "Falsies" Eyelash - Upper+Lower

Poses:
Glitterburps ~ Hands Up3 mirror
Glitterburps ~ Baby got back 3


Glam Affair - Lulu - Artic - 01 D


Slink Mesh Hands (av) Casual

Scene:
Laluna Island<---Slurl - A really beautiful place, you must check out!

No comments:

Post a Comment