Friday, May 30, 2014

Waiting Desires

I was so excited when I asked Mariska if she planned on doing Wowmeh appliers and she said yes xD First thing I went and did this morning was went to Blacklace! She has this out as her TGIF and as always she has outdone herself!

                                   

*drools* MODA how I adore you so!!! These were just released a few days ago and I have been wearing them since I PATIENTLY (kind of) waited for the release xD




Heels:
[MODA] SAVASCI GLADIATOR HEELS- BLACK

Lingerie:
~Blacklace~ Katie: Chocolate & Blk Lace Bralet Set TGIF 5/30
~Blacklace~ Katie:  Chocolate WOWmeh Appliers

Skin & Body
DeeTaleZ-Skin Soraya
DeeTaleZ *Appliers* for WOWMEH BODY "Cleavage"
DeeTaleZ freckles darker

(WowMeh)-OverSize Body

Hair:
[taketomi]_Kana_DarkBrowns

Eyes & Lashes
IKON 'Sunrise' Eyes - Pale Hazel
*MC* "Falsies" Eyelash - Upper+Lower

Necklace:
(Yummy) Work Pearls - White

Rings:
.PANIK. - (NOT BOXED) Little Bow Ring- Black
.PANIK. - (NOT BOXED) CuppyCake Ring- Silver

Tootsies:
Slink Female Feet- High

No comments:

Post a Comment