Saturday, March 14, 2015

Pastel Nahms!








A very big thank you to my sponsors as I continue to go through my computer issues!
The jagged lines with soon disappear! lol
No editing with this photo, ultra with calWL


Skin
*SUGARUSH _ Alice _Beige_04_Eyebrow B ♥
*SUGARUSH  _ Maitreya Mesh Body Skin Applier - Beige

Wearing
Bishes Inc- Laced Lingerie Lightblue ♥












Accessories
(Yummy) Shining Crystal Necklace - Silver

*MUKA* Ari Belly Chain - Shape 1 - Anybody Event


Enhancements 
#adored - moon eyes - coal // b - Skin Fair

::Modish:: [Face Enhancement] Eyebags- came with ::Modish:: Elyze Skins - Skin Fair

*MC* "Falsies" Eyelash - Upper+Lower

Hair
(Chemistry) Hair - Prue bangs (not rigged)*hint, turn full bright on with the bangs for a better match*
(Chemistry) Hair - Sirena (XLong)(Rigged)

Mesh Body
Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara V2.1


Omega System Relay HUD for Maitreya v.03



**Just a note: So, I was supposed to get my brand new tower and such on Thursday that a friend kindly put together for me.....but of course, it's now lost in the mail. #willneveruseuspsagain . I am starting to think it is destine for me not to have better graphics.

No comments:

Post a Comment