Thursday, August 14, 2014

Groupie 3

Sadly the hair and headphones are from project limited
but the main store may have copies left so you can always hope!
I keep trying something new with my blog posts to find where
I fit and I am going to have to say I am really liking this layout! xD



alterego I sketchy skirt

Blueberry - Jada - Reflective Tied Bustier - S Black

Lolita - Malefice Bikini - MP

[MODA] CORSET PIN UP PUMP

*Soonsiki! Rebel (Past round of Project Limited)

Riske - Deadwave Steampunk Headphones (past round of Project Limited)

POMPOSITY - Worded Heart Thigh Band / Garter - BRAT

.:TANC:. Cuffs (New release coming soonish)
.:TANC:. Bull/ Girl Necklace - MP

.SALT - Naugthy GACHA Common BLUSH

Pixel Geek - Eat me/cupcakes tattoo

DeeTaleZ shaved no tattoo
DeeTaleZ real eyes V2 bluegreen

[theSkinnery] Quiana gloss 2

- DAMNED - Flirty Eyelashes

*L.inc* Cute Azz

.Atomic. Skin {Innocence}
.Atomic.  Skin_Cleavage Enhancer


Kirin - Lilly Pose 1

No comments:

Post a Comment