Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Saying Goodbye to Summer







~Blacklace~ Charlie: Pink & Aqua Sting Bikini
This item does come with appliers, I just chose not to wear them today :P

*Soonsiki! Spin the bottle - Kustom9


[Buzz] Celestial Eyes - Chocolate - Kustom9


.tsg. Moon Princess Crown - SugarxSilver (Exclusive Group Gift) She has a ton of other colors newly released in her store!

*BOOM* MiROBOT Necklace - Starbot Tiffany - Kustom9


. Sweet Thing. Raining Cupcakes Necklace (Starshine) - The Gacha Mania  (special thankes to my Jee Crazyboi for getting this for me!!!)
. Sweet Thing. Violet Melty Moon Earrings (Starshine)- The Gacha Mania -Website



[whatever] Teeth 2.0 - Braces
[whatever] Lip Alpha Nr. 05

*Fact I just learned while trying to blog these teeth, invisiprims do not show up with the advanced lighting model on! I was clearly stumped or would of had this blog out days ago lolll.

<- PoM ->  - Madonna - Silver - Mouth (I have had this for ages so I am not sure this is available anymore.

- DAMNED - Flirty Eyelashes

.Atomic. Skin {Innocence} Sugar

DeeTaleZ Skin A.T.W. Skin AddOns ALL SKINTONES (Freckles)

#adored - dots life pack 2 {slink}

Alchemy/Birdy - Chi Chi Chihuahua - Bow - Dark Brown ( Chapter Four - Chapter 15 )
(Thank you to Moni Pants for supplying me with her!)
Kirin Poses - My Cute Pinwheel Pose 5


Location: [       Elysion Adult Lounge    ]  


No comments:

Post a Comment