Sunday, June 7, 2015

A Date With The Beach!

I must say I am in love with all of .tsg.'s stuff because for the majority she makes it so that you can edit each piece to perfection and easy enough to have no clipping at all! (Clipping is bad mmk?)  The best part is most of it is 1 piece so you don't actually have to edit each of the links  and size each piece!
I had been eyeing up her new bikini's for a couple of weeks now and once she released this CUTE Floral tote I was sold! Also, if you are in the VIP group make sure you pick up the adorable Floppy Beach Hat V.I.P Group Gift  she has recently released as well!

Close up of my minimal accessorizing :D Sweet Thing. and Imeka, how I adore you!



Wearing
.tsg. Sexy Bikini - Bubblegum
.tsg.  Floral Tote - Multi-Color Bouquet
.tsg.  Floppy Beach Hat V.I.P Group Gift

Accessories
Sweet Thing. Rainbow Love Cutie Ring
Sweet Thing. Bunny Nails Gift <3 For Slink Hands & Feet
{Imeka} Cupcake Necklace With Bow (reblog, I don't want to take it off xD)

Hair
Magika [Hair] Sweet

Eyes and Brows
[Buzz] Nikohl Eyebrow
[Buzz] Elysium Eyes - Storm

Skin
(*ANGELICA) MINA

Body
Slink Physique Mesh Body V2.3.1





A low graphic version for you all:)

No comments:

Post a Comment