Tuesday, June 9, 2015

Boating

Wearing another adorable swim suit from .tsg. I decided to go out swimming!
Of course I couldn't forget my cool new snorkel from .S&S. that is available at the June '15 round of The Arcade
annnnd last but certainly not least my awesome cardboard boat from MadPea! There are actually a lot of different ones to choose from and this is just one that I favor for the purple color :D 
They have a wide variety of features including:
bumping fun, tag, photography mode,
auto re-size when worn, there is an  option  to turn off and re-size yourself.
There is a note card that comes along with them that explains chat commands etc. and all of the information you need to know :D I hear there is an awesome secret rare as well!




.tsg. Cutiesuit - Floral Pink
.S&S. Summer Splash - Purple Snorkel - June 2015 Arcade

MadPea Cardboard Vehicle 7. Boat - June 2015 Arcade
MadPea Company site
MadPea Facebook:
BLOG
MadPea Games Flickr

{Imeka} Cupcake Necklace With Bow

(*ANGELICA) MINA

Magika [Hair] Sweet

Slink Physique Mesh Body, hands & feet


No comments:

Post a Comment