Thursday, July 31, 2014

CupcakeStamp's Hot Curves of Summer Preview 4

My 4th post being a blogger for the gacha event, 
Hot Curves of Summer!
Starts August 1st -August 31st
Lot's of yummy stuff coming our way 
so make sure you take the LM--> Slurl






With all this blogging and picture taking it has taken it's toll for sure.
 I decided to take a nap at one of my favorite spots at Elysion Adult Lounge
in some comfy new lingerie from Fantasy Restraints!
Don't forget the gacha event opens tomorrow!
*FR* Justine Lingerie - Black RARE
*FR*-Mainstore

//elephante poses// Black Tears #11 RARE (past event_
*MC* Slink Fingernails - Dark Glitter - (hands & feet)
Magika Hair -Reading
lola tangos
cute azz




After resting for a few hours I decided to go hit the beach.
The beach is one of my favorite spots on this sim and of course
 I had to change into my new bikini from Baby Girl Inc. along with adding
my kitten belly ring from POMPOSITY.
Remember your sun screen when being out in
 the sun and drinking plenty of water!


POMPOSITY - Kitten Belly Piercing (w/ Studs)

Baby Girl Inc. ~ Bikini Ele Pink

~Just Posing~ #3 RARE {Curves}


Magika Hair -Reading
.Atomic. Skin {Innocence}
#adored - dots life pack 2 manicure {slink}

Location:



No comments:

Post a Comment