Sunday, July 6, 2014

Another Beauty


I could stare at myself all day me thinks xD *whispers* secretly I already do!


A gift from my Spotty Pants <3 She knows me all to well I think :P

I had a shoegasm when I found Reign put these on the Saturday sale list xD











Razor/// Punk Seraph Hoodie - Sleeveless-OMG! Summer 2014

.DirtyStories. The Cutest Garter p Army with Panties

REIGN.- Alloy Heels- Black

IKON 'Sunrise' Eyes - Pale Hazel

DeeTaleZ Skin A.T.W. Skin AddOns ALL SKINTONES-freckles darker

.Atomic. Skin {Innocence}

- DAMNED - Flirty Eyelashes

*Milk* Hair~Bang! Bang!

*MUKA* Cuff Love - Wrist Cuff (with O-Ring)

POMPOSITY - Worded Heart Thigh Band / Garter - PRINCESS

elska - Sky's the Limit 1

SOURIRES - Scherezade TATTOO

.Pekka. Vintage Cat eyeliner

Slink Avatar Enhancement Hands & Feet

Pose:
Kirin - Midori Pose 3


No comments:

Post a Comment