Thursday, July 10, 2014

Love Jada


Sponsored by M&M Inc.


When Myst handed me these heels and I tried them on, they talked to me and said, "Isaboo, you must go retro!" or it could of been the voices in my head but hey they have feelings too! So I listened.
Browsing around Buttery toast I noticed there was a few hunts going on so I went to the blogs to check them out. I found this adorable swimsuit that comes with a bunch of appliers and it was only 1L o.o The hunt ends soon so you better be quick! Also this set at Buttery Toast, Headband, ring & Earrings all in one pack for 1L o.o Momma Toast is a new favorite of mine I just came across not to long ago thanks to flickr xD
 So this hunt seems to be a good one to check out before it ends. The blog I list below has most the prize pictures and honestly that is the only time I will do a hunt cause I am lazy like that xD

Onto the Jada Shoes!








 As you can see Jada comes in loads of different colors, M&M even has a few solid colors at project limited I believe. DO correct me if I am wrong xD
 Honestly my pictures do not do these shoes any justice, I use all raw photos in my blog with the exception or if I want to be creative and learn something new like the main photo, buuuuut I do use ultra settings and mess around with wind light when doing my photos. I attached a photo below of just a quick snap on low graphics and they sooooo pretttttttty! :D 
So make sure you check them out!

WL FSORIGINAL-Low graphics





M&M Incorporated - Jada Heels - Pink Dots

.:Buttery Toast:. Donut worry, be happy -Hunt prize!  - Headband, Ring & Earrings STH 2014

:L: Cuppycake Swimwear Ensemble - STH 2014

Sweet Treats Hunt Page

TRUTH HAIR Dasha
.Atomic. Skin {Innocence}
Lolas :::Tango :::
*MC* Slink Fingernails - Dark Glitter - (hands & feet)
*L.inc* Cute Azz (not positive the sim is open)
Slink Feet & Hands

Location: Artilleri

No comments:

Post a Comment