Friday, June 20, 2014

TheShops Mesh Project (Beta)

Dress & Heels that are offered with a donation as low as $1L

It is a beautiful dress and I can't wait to see what they come out with next.

Sitting here pondering how much this will cost me lol




Nudity Below!





This is a beautiful naked body as well as skin, I am actually thinking about going there to get my next skin xD

Very pretty hands

Gosh, dat ass though.


    
I am loving the feet as well.

Trying to get all of the angles....some may not like the shape of the breasts.

:O

I could sit here and take picture of this body all day, but I am going to suggest you go there and get it! The huds are easy to use one you get the hang of them, just remember to pick them up in the entrance so you have them to buy the body, feet & hands for $0L
Slurl to TheShops

If you have any questions they have a great FAQ's page
http://www.themeshproject.org/
TheShops! Flickr

No comments:

Post a Comment