Thursday, June 19, 2014

Groupie


Riddged Mesh bewbies! You are able to use tango appliers with as far as I can tell :D
I want to tell you...I did not do one edit on these photos except cropping \o/
I ALWAYS recommend the demo, every avatar is different...
Demo on MP

cooter was poppin out, so I found *MC* panties did the job to cover them up :D




Outfit
alterego I mila3 bodysuit
alterego I sketchy skirt
*MC* Flirtini S - Solid Babypink/Yellow - Panty
[MODA] RAKKAS PLATFORM CORSET HEELS
Munique. Luckish / Art
Hair
Magika [Hair] Written


Accesories
*MUKA* Cuff Love - Wrist Cuff
*MUKA* Cuff Love - Ankle Cuff
*MC* Slink Fingernails HUD - Glitter Night
*MC* "Falsies" Eyelash - Upper+Lower
.:TANC:. Bull/ Girl Necklace-Available soon
Mokyu_Headphone_Ver1.0
:Z.S: Pink Fusion chest piercing

Skin & Makeup
.Birdy. Delilah Skin
*MC* Makeup - Smokey Eye
DeeTaleZ-freckles darker in DeeTaleZ Skin A.T.W. Skin AddOns ALL SKINTONES

Eyes
IKON 'Sunrise' Eyes - Pale Hazel

Tattoos
elska - Sky's the Limit 1
SOURIRES - Scherezade TATTOO


Mesh Parts
Cherry Bombs Breasts v0.03- There is a demo available! :O
*L.inc* Cute Azz
Slink Avatar Enhancement Hands - Casual
Slink Female Feet-High
























No comments:

Post a Comment