Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Something you may not realize you are doing...

So I was going through my inventory the other day.

You know how when you search your inventory you have to go back up and backspace what you searched to see the whole folder?

Well I just realized when you forget to put your cursor back up there and have the item you were looking for highlighted...

It will actually delete the item and move it into your trash!

I don't know how long this has been around or if it's just something that I never noticed before! I've had so many items that have gone missing and I am like, WTH.... 
Well, this could be the culprit!

I am usually good at checking my trash before purging but sometimes I just say screw it and hit purge because we all have our lazy days!

So be careful! Try it with a demo item or something. 

highlight it
then push backspace

#FEARTHEBACKSPACE!


♥ CupcakeStamp

No comments:

Post a Comment