Sunday, January 4, 2015

The little things in life....

The little things in life that make us happy. One of them for me is being able to dress up when I have no where to go and just be me, a princess of course! Along with the little friend from Birdy - Candy LOLlama my friend Luci gave me today and a beautiful place to take pictures such as Elysion which I seem to have some sort of fascination with when taking a majority of my photos. lol




The  accessories!
[tea.s] Pixi Dust Necklace - Silver
(Yummy) Work Pearls Stud (R)  - White
Birdy - Candy LOLlama - Companion - Magic RARE-The Chapter Four-Chapter 20

The Dress!
*{Junbug}* The Debutante II [Blush] - Fameshed

Hair
little bones. Sapphire - Uber

Skin
[PF] Doll V2 <Crystal>
[PF] Doll V2 <Crystal> - Thin Gloss

Eyes,lashes & Freckles
[Buzz] Lillian Eyes - Hazel Kustom9
*MC* "Falsies" Eyelash
DeeTaleZ Freckles "Chocolate Splits" The Chapter Four-Chapter 20

Kirin - Nana Pose 4



I am going to include Low Graphic pictures to show just how awesome it all is!




 


Location: [ Elysion Adult Lounge ]




No comments:

Post a Comment