Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Tea.s with Dorothy!

On the search for my dear friends, Tin  man, Scarecrow, and the Lion.
Toto and I were interrupted in the most delicate way!
Tea Soup had contacted me to be an official
 blogger for [tea.s] and it just beyond made my day!
Do please enlarge the photo by clicking to see the detail.
Here are some links, you should check out!
○ Tea's Plurk - Flickr - MP 





Acessories
[tea.s] Skull Candy Necklace
[tea.s] I C U Ring - Silver
[tea.s] Sir Bones Earring - Silver

Outfit
**Dirty Princess**Daddy's Lil Dorothy Princess Mesh Outifit
**Dirty Princess**Storybook Couture Princess Mesh Heels-Dorothy

Hair, Eyes & Skin
(Chemistry) Hair - Prue

[Buzz] Bewitched Eyes - Pitch- Kustom9 Oct. 2014

.Atomic. Skin {Innocence}

Meshy Parts
Slink Feet & Hands


Pose: Kirin - Summer Pose 2

Location: Magic of Oz






No comments:

Post a Comment