Saturday, April 26, 2014

WowMeh

Wow WowMeh I am rather impressed! When I first heard about the mesh body I was like a lot of people I am sure, thinking to myself, "but I just bought all the azzes and slinks!" Well after seeing a conversation on FB about it I decided to buy it. I used a .tsg. skin I had on from my previous blog (.tsg. Luna :: D tone :: ) and I do have to say I ended up matching it up with one of their skins rather well. Each time you click on the hud for a skin color it sends you a tattoo layer to blend with the tone which is nice.
The only thing I don't like is the feet which is ok because, you click on the Slink logo on the skin hud and it gives you hand and feet appliers!!!!
I honestly can not wait until the creators of SL start to play with this because I am sure there is going to be a lot of neat things coming out way soon!
The undies are included on the body when you first wear it.






<I went to Ultra settings at this point for the two naked photos.>


Clothes Hud is in this picture
Notice the Slink logo on this picture? Click it and it sends you the Slink appliers for the selected skin tone :D

Nails

First page of the Hud


(Haven't played with matching my legs with the feet yet)
But this is the hud it gives you when you click the Slink logo


No comments:

Post a Comment