Sunday, April 12, 2015

Late Weekend Wear

I couldn't make up my mind what to do so you get them all!
I should of posted this on Friday but it was too nice out to be on the computer!


yeah I know the bottle doesn't match the polish, SL seems to have a lack there of collection of single bottles haha.

Awesome cleavage shot!

:o look at the shiny!

#adored shadow and [buzz] eyessss!

#adored nails, that I friggen adore xD

Bishes Inc ~ Princess Skirt (fitted) BLUE DOT

Bishes Inc HUD Low Tank Light pink
Available at the 100th Block event
appliers: Omega, TMP, Balleza, Maitreya,Lola, Phat / Cute Azz

Bishes Inc ~ Spiked Heel PINK


[tea.s] Tortured Heart - Silver - Pink


The Secret Store - Nana Cropped Bomber - Blush C88-April '15

*katat0nik* White Bow Wrist Straps - C88-April '15

#adored - metallic liner - light pink
#adored - I'm a loner dottie mani {maitreya}

Maitreya Mesh Body Lara

[Buzz] Elysium Eyes - Storm

*MC* "Falsies" Eyelash - Upper+Lower

[MANDALA] UNISEX STEKING_EARS_Season 5

Exile::Day The World Went Away Dark Browns



Background is
LAQ Furniture
[ba] salon wall - natural frames
House - Trompe Loeil - The Foxtail Lodge V2.2

No comments:

Post a Comment